Hard to Switch

In the place where Mistress and I love to play and be together, I am called various things alternating between: "nice", "bitchy", "that mad woman" etcetera. It all depends on who interacts with me and if they are able to see behind the roleplay-layer I have around me.

That layer is often not the nicest. I am not there to be the sweetest person out there and often I do things I would not even dream about doing elsewhere. But hey, it's roleplay and those who can't stand the heat should not stand too close to the fire.

Having said that, I come to a point where it is hard for me to roleplay that nasty person. At times, Mistress likes to run around as prey there simply for the fun of being chased. The roleplay part that comes with it is less desirable to her somehow as she is totally dominant. Good for her then that she is able to outrun most. Most of the time she is not able to outrun me though and basically, she only runs for me anyway.

So instead of releasing her right away, we decided to roleplay switching on each other there for a while. We have done so before in the past but this time I decided to push a bit further to see how far I could go. Well, I am able to be dominant also to her if needed.

Thing is... I totally don't enjoy it because it feels not natural with Miss. She is simply not submitting to what is said and done and I hurt myself with every next move I make. Not that I won't make them. I'm stubborn enough to follow up all the way till the end if needed but enjoying it is another thing.

So we decided to turn things around quickly again and I was at her feet once more: Unable to speak, unable to move, stripped from my top, people making fun of me that normally stay well away from me and...

Totally turned on by it.

Maybe "mad woman" is the title I deserve most?

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home