Spending time together

It's been a while that I wrote in my diary and it's really time to do so again as there are enough things happening lately.

Miss and I are still going strong. I'm hardly ever corrected these days and don't try to push her to do so. In general it is simply bliss to be hers and I'm sure she feels the same about me. Lately we have been spending more and more time together and that's what I want to talk about.

My online time is easier to manage as Mistress's for not having a RL partner. Mistress tries what she can to spend as much time with me as possible. Something I truly love and up to this point took as much as I could. Lately I notice Mistress having problems though with her priorities when it comes to SL compared to RL.

Miss spends almost more time with me than with her own family. If not being able to make an appointment with me because of RL then that RL suffers under it. Addiction? Perhaps! More likely is it that the love she feels for me is simply so much she is blinded by it to a degree (as I am too BTW... this goes two ways).

BUT... If you have a family IRL then it should never suffer for SL. Sure, spend time with me but do not forget the other side. If there truly would have to be made a choice between RL and SL then RL should win.

I realise that by writing this down here, I basically tell Miss to push me aside a bit. On the other hand... If she won't do it then eventually I might lose her altogether when her RL partner forces her to make a choice. And to be honest, he has oldest rights and would stand in his full right if he did.

I love Mistress totally but as long as there is a RL relationship for her, I have no right to demand and maybe even not the right to take all the time she offers me (that will be hard for me not to do). I'm not telling Mistress what to do or not here. Just asking her to be careful so we will not lose each other.

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home