Timing

A long time (too long) since I wrote something in my diary and I should really make up for that! Having said that... is there nothing to write about? Well sure, more than enough actually.

Miss and I are still going strong. Love is not fading at all and we're as frustrated as ever of not being able to see each other more and more. The shorter time we have together though, is filled up with enough fun so I will not be bored in a long time.

After some difficulties with Miss not always being able to plan her time right, it goes better now. We have an agreement now, that works well. Like this week... She has to work long hours so I simply login later too. Good to spend time with my daughter and Miss does not have to feel the need to hurry to get behind her PC after a hard day's work.

At times I'm being frustrated about waiting a long time for nothing. But even that has become better now by simply planning not too tight anymore and the agreement that if it takes longer, we will try to let the other know in a small email or quick login.

Longing for Miss is no less than before, even more perhaps. But... the times we are together are nice and sweet. Not too many deep discussions, no taking our frustrations out on each other. Like this, I can go on for a long time my Miss.

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home