Spring Fever?

Once in a while Miss has a period in which she has a lot of energy, does all kind of impulsive things and needs to be very gently hold back a little. If not then before you know it you live in outer space, the bottom of the ocean, in a swamp, on the highest mountain, in a cave, in heaven or in hell or anything she comes up with.

OK... Of course this is much exaggerated but the general feeling of this is correct. Recently Miss wanted to hide our beautiful island in fog and storm clouds. Nothing wrong with that once in a while on a tropical island but, it would be good if you could turn it on and off or at least be able to have it only occasionally. That was regretfully not possible so the idea ended as fast as it started. What left was a slightly unsatisfied feeling on my side as I love to please Miss and make things how she likes them to be.

Miss simply has the urge to change things at times. The same feeling that I have too btw, even if I might be somewhat less impulsive in what I place. So I asked Miss if she would like to change things so we could incorporate what she wanted to. Miss agreed at first with me but when I suggested a few days later to actually follow up with it, she had second thoughts. She said it was because she loves the place and would not like it to be destroyed. My feeling is that it was also because she is afraid that I get tired of changing things.

I have to admit that I like our place and I have to get used to the idea of having to start over again. On the other hand... I built good looking places before and simply destroy them as easily as I build them up just because I feel like doing something new. Once I am used to the idea, my brain gets in overdrive with all kind of opportunities. Lots way too far fetched but lots of usable ideas too though. So when Miss stopped me after all, I was kind of disappointed as well as relieved.

I simply adjust to Miss's wishes but of course give my honest opinion. If she wants to have rain and fog on our isle then I think it looks bad in the present setup but would love to find a way to make it look good and build it for her.

Maybe to be continued?

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home