Got what I was craving for

Just a few days after a talk with Mistress about my previous post, I got what I was asking for... and then some!

Mistress took me to a place I was once before but had discarded it at that time because I did not have use for it. It's a place packed with big dungeons with about every perverted device imaginable.

Here's a short version of what followed (the long one is way too perverted and none of your reader's business anyway: I was tied up to two devices that both emerged me in water with my head. A very scary experience when you can not come up for air when you think you need it. And you can trust your Mistress all you want but once you are under water and you feel your lungs burning, panic is all too close by. During when I was tied to the second device, I signaled that I was close to a limit and Mistress stopped after a last teasing short emerging.

The sweet time afterwards, the slow relaxation and the love radiating from Mistress was pure heaven though. I so needed something like this and it turned out to be just as I thought. No need to be scared of hurting me. I will practically come back beggingfor more after a short period of relaxation.

All in all, this is what I need at times. Makes on feel alive!

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home