A big mistake?

Yesterday, while having fun in general, I made a mistake that I thought to be minor but obviously meant a big deal to Miss. In the past Miss and I have hunted together at times, making sure a prey could not get away. This time Miss started a hunt alone. After a few minutes, I joined the same way as we have done before.

Big mistake obviously as Miss stopped and asked me what the hell I was thinking. At first I even thought she was making a joke. Miss dropping everything she was doing and going home convinced me well enough that she was not kidding though. I was totally not prepared for a reaction like that and did not quite know what to do at the time.

I decided to follow her home and apologize for what I did, even if I really think I could not have known that today was different from other days and I was basically not behaving any different than in the past.

How mad Miss was at me became more and more clear and it was not long before I was in tears. Fortunately, Miss cooled down enough to not do or say things that might have caused more than the hurt I felt then and still feel now.

My punishment was that I have to run around as slavegirl instead as huntress for a few days at the place we so often visit together. And on top of that I will receive a public whipping. Not a big deal obviously as the real punishment is how I feel now after what happened. The rest is simply roleplay and I have no problem with it.

Eventually Miss took me in her arms and we cuddled in an attempt to sooth things before going to sleep. This time however, she was not able to comfort me anymore before she went to bed. Totally upset with the situation, myself and yes... by Miss too, I went to our sim to start my punishment.

As a sort of "revenge" on predators in general, I asked for knight's help at every opportunity just to be as nasty as possible and to get my frustrations from me before I went to bed. It worked well and I had a lot of people getting frustrated by how I was playing there and they all took part of my frustration onto themselves. It might not make me the most loved person there but I was not told how I should act as prey so this is how I will play for the time being unless be told otherwise.

Probably to be continued as this is not over yet...

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home