An evening shopping

Yesterday it was me who made the proposition to go shopping with Miss. Now it's not a difficult thing to get her that far of course. Her shopping skills are almost legendary and she loves to show them off. Yet, yesterday I was able to surprise her.

After Miss had her cup of coffee, we went to see some shops. First one that Miss knew already (of course). I went there because I knew they had miniskirts and somehow Miss put it in her head that they would look good on me. Besides that, they had swimwear too and Miss wanted to buy some.

Miss found her swimsuit and we both bought a miniskirt. Of course Miss and I agreed for the skimpiest skirt possible for me. Secretly I believe she simply likes it when her girl is exposed. Less of a secret is that I like it myself *blushes*.

Then we found another shop with swimwear as I wanted to have some too. Regretfully this shop was better build than filled. The place was built at sea with a cavity underneath that could be used as a cuddle corner, but looked awfully dangerous to my eyes. The shop itself had nothing that interested me and soon we were heading for the next shop.

This one was more to both our liking. The better kind of clothing, yes but the more expensive one too. Decadent? Naaahhh, the girl at the entrance had way bigger diamonds than we (damn... have to see if we can change that). Anyway... I found an outfit for Miss but we were not sure about the colour. I thought off-white would look good while Miss always tends to go for black. We didn't buy it yet as we agreed to look on further first. But now I have to return there tonight to get them both so we can see who was right.

In the next room Miss found a sundress that she thought was "wow". Thing is... she wanted it for herself but I thought it to be more of the softer clothing fitted for a sub maybe more than for a Mistress. Eventually Miss agreed and told me to buy it for myself. Yes, it does look good on me and we were both happy with the outcome.

Time to go home, cuddle and say bye. Tonight I will see her again!

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home