Vacation

Long anticipated, always over too soon and yet on certain aspects too long.

Sure, I too look forward to my vacation and I too enjoy some time off from the daily routines. I love it when I can spend some relaxed time at home irl or be with Mistress. Now that last part is, how strange it might sound, what might not always be compatible with free time.

Mistress and I had a nice overlap in vacation this year, two theoretical weeks of online time together. But one long week of that was spend by Mistress not being able to come online where I had planned in that week to be at least partially offline myself too.

The first week of vacation we kind of promised to spend a lot of time together but it turned out completely different and we hardly saw each other that week. In an average working week we see each other a lot more. Then finally came Saturday, the day at which Mistress said: "I will see you in a week from now my girl. “I love you” and “be a good girl". Since I'm always a good girl, that shouldn't be a problem of course ;)

But after Miss logged off, it left me with a real feeling of being alone. I too had some nice days ahead of me and those days were wonderful. Still... missing the one you love so much is really hard. A few days off and away from SL is healthy enough but the last few of those I was truly looking forward to see my Love again.

Saturday evening, way earlier than anticipated, a very familiar name popped up. Yessssss, together again! Relieved being at my Love's side and quickly picking up where we left.

Conclusion: The two weeks of vacation I had this year were in total shorter than the week without Miss, even if that week was fully within those two weeks? Makes sense? I know... not to me either but it is how it felt anyway.

Love Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home