Reaction to "An Experiment"

This is Mistress's reaction to what I posted a few months ago and to which the link is placed underneath. Even if I post it, It's Mistress's work so here it comes:

------------------------

smiles to begin with

It was a nice experiment. Although probably more for me than for Kylara. I was curious, but scared too about what would happen when we would change the roles. I needed some time off from my dominant side (yes, this happens once in a while). Kylara noticed it and that is how we came to it.

I have to say that I'm not an easy to handle sub. Meaning that my submissive feelings, although definitely there, are not deep enough for me to be able to submit for a longer time.

From my point of view we had a very nice time. And to be honest... Somehow I knew it wouldn't be for a very long time...
produces a second smile
...I know myself too good for that.

And yes, I was surprised about Kylara's reaction to my words and was worried about her. When she told me the day after that, I understood. I never expected her submission to be that deeply.

Read this entry and you know what I'm talking about.

ends with how she began by smiling

Minihai

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home