Conclusion of the day

19:30...
Kyla: Welcome back Miss, i love You
Miss: Thank you sunshine, I love you too
Miss: I think I will make myself some coffee first (just kidding)
Kyla giggles
Miss: I want to go and explore a nice sim I visited yesterday when you were not there.
Kyla gulps as she knows by now what Miss' ideas of nice sims can be.

As expected, we end up in a sim with all kinds of wicked bondage devices. Even if I pretended to be afraid. In reality it is a turn on when Miss takes me there. Soon Miss sees a device that draws her attention.


20:00...
Miss: take place dear, I will fetch myself a cup of coffee in the meantime.
Kyla trembles slightly as she eyes the device, wondering what it does and how Miss will perhaps tie her up.


After some fun play (yes, that can be harsh too), we decide to explore a little further. Playful as I am, I see another device that catches my attention. Without even asking I jump up on it and before I know it, blood is gushing from my belly as a large hook is driven through me. Strangely enough, I keep struggling instead of dying (don't you just love SL?).


20:45...
Miss: Kyla, get off of that thing, I don't want to see something like that. It's disgusting
Kyla: But, it's just a funny thing, even if a little morbid.
Miss: If you want to keep hanging there, go ahead. I'm gone.
Kyla: Wait for me Miss, I'm coming with You.
Miss: Don't ever do that again!


Even if it was meant as fun and Miss herself can be quite harsh on her girl herself sometimes, seeing me like that obviously triggers something inside her. I might make fun of it but reality is that I love her feelings behind it. I apologize again and promise her not to do it again..... today.


Time to prepare for the last part of the evening. Either we spend it at home or once in a while we go and dance in one of our favourite places. This evening we decide to dance and soon we're talking relaxed while we do so.


Somehow this moment of the day is as well the sweetest as the saddest. We know we will be separated again soon. But it is always in a perfectly relaxed way and a promise of tomorrow.


We never part in anger and even if we might not agree with each other sometimes, this is not the moment to discuss it further. Instead we respect and love each other way too much for that and forget what might be brought up again tomorrow. Sleeping over it, often smooths everything so that tomorrow we don't even remember what was so important to us today.


21:30...
Miss: Time to go sleep love, I'm tired. We will meet tomorrow?
Kyla: I will be there Miss, sleep well and see You then
Miss waves
Kyla blows You a sweet kiss


Then a slightly empty feeling remains after we both left. A feeling of not being complete without her.


This concludes just an average day. It was fun writing it.

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home