In continuation to my previous entry, where just another morning was described, here another one that describes the afternoon of the same imaginary day.

13:30...
Kyla: Welcome back Miss
Miss: Thank you love
Kyla: Did You have a nice lunch?
Miss: Yes, very much so. BRB... I'm going to get me some coffee first.

By now you might have discovered that Miss has (next to skins) something with coffee too. About every one or two hours she starts to tremble and shake a little. There are only 2 possible solutions to this:


  1. I can tie her up;
    In theory that would be possible but I'm not quite ready to have my butt striped because I tried.

  2. Let Miss prepare her cup of coffee and use the time to make myself useful as well.
    This option works best for me somehow ;)

Anyway... Back to being more serious. We decide to have some fun together in a roleplay sim we both come often. I go there as an evil huntress while Miss decides she wants to run from me today.

15:30...
Kyla breathes heavily after having followed the girl for well over an hour: "Ahhh finally... Now I have you!"
Miss smiles sweetly at you: "So what do you think you can do with me now you have me sunshine?"
Kyla: I think I will drag you off and auction you. A girl like you might bring me a lot of money
Miss: This you will NOT do
Kyla grins wickedly ((but knows all too well she will not do that))

A short pleasant talk follows where I taunt Miss that she should not jump so much because she will be an easy target then. In response she growls at me that she heard it before and poor innoce... erhm... I will have to be quiet.

We decide just to spend some time there, first some lighter roleplay where even if I am officially the predator and Miss the captured slave... To us it's all too clear who is truly in control and that's not me.

After a while we mingle with others. We taunt some slavers together, express our disgust about knights getting more and more dishonourable, pull an undead's limb and giggle about a crazy Magi running around in her babyblue underwear only. Miss gets herself some coffee 2 times more and before we know it it's time to have dinner. We part and decide to see each other afterwards again.

To be continued in the last part as there is still an evening to come.

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home