Just a lazy morning

In the past I have been posting often after something bad happened or at least something important. Now It might look like that we fight all the time. This is far from the truth and therefore now an entry on a way lighter note.

The following is not necessarily an actual morning but could have been. It describes how we might spend our time at any given day that we are free together.

9:25...
Kyla: Good morning Miss
Miss: Good morning sunshine
Kyla: You are awake early today, I have been up only 4 hours myself.
Miss: I will be back in a few minutes, I need coffee first.

Kisses and cuddles will follow, we ask how we spent the night (with every dirty detail of course ;) and then decide what we will do the rest of the day. First we decide to go shopping for clothes...

10:30...
Kyla: No, i think those other silks are still better.
Miss sighs but then suddenly beams: "Hey there's a skin shop here too!"
Kyla growls and looks angrily at Miss
Miss giggles and pulls her girl in for a loving kiss.
Kyla purrs softly as she sensually lingers her lips on Miss's
Miss: brb, I need some coffee.

Miss is shortly afk again and I take the time to make a small nature break myself. Miss likes my honest opinion about clothing and about anything we go shopping for really (she is a real skin addict). Of course she is at times disappointed when I have a different view on things but that is even part of the fun for both.

Sometimes we go and don't buy anything at all but still have fun in trying to find the best things and tell each other why or why not for a specific item. Suppose we come home with some demo skins from somewhere. Then the next might happen:

12:30...
Miss: Do you like this one?
Kyla: Waiting for it to be loaded
Miss: Sure sunshine, your connection is always so bad
Kyla sticks her tongue out at You
Miss just looks at you
Kyla lowers her eyes and whispers softly "I'm sorry Miss"
Miss: be careful now my girl
Kyla: Yes Miss

then

Kyla: Oh Yes! I like this skin but still think Your old skin is better
Miss: Yes, you always want me to walk in old skins.
Kyla bites her tongue as to prevent herself from giving an answer that would really get her into problems
Miss: Love, it's time for lunch. I will be back in a while
Kyla: Then i will go and play some in KoS if that's OK?

It might look disrespectful by sticking out my tongue like that. It's more of a game we both play though. Miss allows me to do things like that but sometimes thinks it to be enough. And even then she is not really mad but will simply tell me to stop. Of course it might be a good reason for some more wicked fun later too of course. But this time it ended all kind and sweet.

We separate after some sweet kisses and promise to see each other in maybe an hour from now.

This is something that might happen on any given morning. Will be continued with: "And now a less lazy afternoon"

Love,
Kyla

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home